Emigration #4, 2nd Generation
Louise (18-May 1880 - 18-Jul-1961)
- Married a Mr. Gardere, moved to Mobile, Alabama
- Perhaps because of business problems, she and her husband moved back to Milwaukee, "driving in a truck piled to overflowing with all their possessions".
- When her husband died, she moved back into the house of David Barbaras, her father.
- There was an arrangement in which she did the cooking and cleaning in exchange for room and board.
- She got French books for David and lived there until his death. Did not remarry.