Emigration #4, 2nd Generation
Emilie Kosack (m. Doerschlag) (24-May-1857 ~ 19-Feb-1930)
- Second wife of David Barbaras
- Daughter of Frederick and Ulrica(???) Kosack nee Munch(???). Born in a small town in Germany.
- Emigrated to this country at the age of 22 years as the bride of a young man named Max Doerschlag, in 1879. Mr. Doerschlag died after a long and severe illness, on the 20th of February 1889 at the age of 34 years. There were no children of that marriage.
- Lived with David Barbaras for 40 years
- 13th day of October 1928 she had a stroke of paralysis, of which she suffered until the 19th of February 1930, when she fell asleep, never to awake again. David was 78 years old when mother died.